Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
- OLBPD Online Catalog
- OLBPD Newsletter
- About OLBPD Services
- Adaptive Technologies
- Additional Service Resources
- Apply for Services
- Braille Awareness and Literacy
- NLS Braille eReader Support
- NLS Braille on Demand Request Form
- NLS Collection Request Form
- OHIO-BARD (Braille and Audio Reading Download)
- Reading Club for Kids
- Reading Club for Teens
- Schedule a Pickup of Library Materials with USPS
OLBPD Adult Book DiscussionOLBPD Thursday, March 14 | 1 pm
Please call OLBPD at 1-800-362-1262 for information on participating in the discussion.
The Ohio Library for the Blind and Print Disabled (OLBPD) is part of the Cleveland Public Library. In partnership with the State Library of Ohio Talking Book Program, OLBPD serves as the Regional Library for the National Library Service (NLS) for the Blind and Print Disabled of the Library of Congress, and administers a free library program of braille and audio materials circulated to eligible borrowers in the State of Ohio by postage-free mail. OLBPD and the State Library of Ohio Talking Book Program received the 2010 National Library Service Network Library of the Year Award.